Clue: Salutes an honoree
We have 1 answer for the clue Salutes an honoree. See the results below.
- "Here's to you!" and others
- Newlyweds get them
- They may be given by wedding guests
- Reception staples
- Inspirations for clinking glasses
- Salutes with words
- Salutes before drinking
- Raises one's glass to
- Parts of many celebrations
- Arm-raising events
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 03, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Salutes an honoree that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!