Clue: Samuel L. Jackson's "Pulp Fiction" role
We have 1 answer for the clue Samuel L. Jackson's "Pulp Fiction" role. See the results below.
- Pulitzer-winning cartoonist Feiffer
- "Mysterious Island" author Verne
- "Around the World in Eighty Days" author Verne
- Cartoonist Feiffer
- Author Verne
- First name in sci-fi
- Sci-fi pioneer Verne
- Nemo creator Verne
- Verne of sci-fi
- With 141-Down, author whose work is the basis of this puzzle's theme
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 06, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Samuel L. Jackson's "Pulp Fiction" role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!