Clue: Sandler of "Big Daddy"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sandler of "Big Daddy". See the results below.
- Garden dweller
- Famous rib donor
- Garden of Eden man
- See 41-Across
- "Paradise Lost" character
- First name?
- 1910 Rodin sculpture at the Met
- Economist Smith
- "As You Like It" servant
- Leading man?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 16, 2011
- Washington Post - September 18, 2010
- New York Times - August 16, 2004
- New York Times - August 11, 2003
- New York Times - April 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sandler of "Big Daddy" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!