Clue: "Sanford and Son" son
We have 2 answers for the clue "Sanford and Son" son. See the results below.
- ___ Cranston (the Shadow, of old radio)
- Cranston of old radio
- The son on "Sanford and Son"
- ___ Cranston (The Shadow of old radio)
- ''The Shadow'' character
- Cranston of old-time radio
- "The Shadow" character
- ___ Cranston (the Shadow's alter ego)
- 'Sanford and Son' son
- The Shadow's alter ego
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 05, 2013
- Washington Post - December 23, 2012
- Washington Post - November 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 20, 2005
- New York Times - October 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Sanford and Son" son that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!