We have 4 answers for the clue Sanity. See the results below.
- Picks up readings on
- Physiological pentad
- Taste and touch, for two
- Taste and touch
- Has a hunch
- Common pentad
- Gets, so to speak
- Amy Tan's "The Hundred Secret __"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 07, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 14, 2016
- Netword - July 03, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 09, 2015
- New York Times - November 27, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 31, 2007
- New York Sun - July 27, 2007
- New York Times - March 22, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 05, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 11, 2004
- New York Times - March 24, 2003
- New York Times - April 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sanity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!