Clue: Santa's reindeer, e.g.
We have 3 answers for the clue Santa's reindeer, e.g.. See the results below.
- Rowing team
- Group of eight
- Square dance group
- Santa's reindeer team, e.g.
- Full set of bicuspids, e.g.
- Spider's legs, e.g.
- Santa's reindeer, traditionally
- Santa's reindeer, e.g., not counting Rudolph
- The planets, e.g.
- Santa's reindeer, on Rudolph's day off
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 2017
- USA Today - February 27, 2017
- USA Today - March 31, 2016
- USA Today - July 20, 2015
- USA Today - June 05, 2015
- New York Times - March 22, 2014
- LA Times - August 22, 2013
- Netword - October 13, 2010
- LA Times - August 08, 2010
- New York Times - February 26, 2009
- Universal - December 22, 2007
- New York Sun - March 29, 2005
- Washington Post - September 13, 2001
- New York Times - April 15, 2001
- New York Times - January 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Santa's reindeer, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!