Clue: Sarge, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Sarge, e.g.. See the results below.
- Bilko, for one: Abbr.
- Three-striper, e.g.: Abbr.
- Base figure: Abbr.
- One below a second lieut.
- Sgt., for one
- G.I. with chevrons
- Cpl., e.g.
- Staff sgt., e.g.
- Sgt., e.g.
- D.S.M. recipient
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 20, 2015
- New York Times - November 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 08, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 21, 2014
- LA Times - August 28, 2011
- New York Times - April 24, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 27, 2009
- Universal - November 13, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 07, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2007
- New York Sun - May 08, 2007
- LA Times - January 10, 2007
- New York Times - June 28, 2006
- New York Times - August 05, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sarge, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!