Clue: Sarge's superior
We have 1 answer for the clue Sarge's superior. See the results below.
- Sarge's boss
- Military V.I.P.
- Army officer below captain, in slang
- Certain NCO, slangily
- Cap'n's saluter
- One whose charges are sarges
- Superior of a sarge
- Dogface's superior
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 17, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - April 05, 2013
- LA Times - March 25, 2012
- New York Times - April 05, 2010
- New York Times - February 28, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - March 22, 2009
- New York Times - October 17, 2007
- New York Times - June 11, 2007
- Netword - September 22, 2005
- Washington Post - January 19, 2004
- New York Times - June 17, 2003
- Washington Post - November 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sarge's superior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!