Clue: Satellite dish ancestor
We have 1 answer for the clue Satellite dish ancestor. See the results below.
- Forward pass, in football
- Kind of photo
- Reception helper
- What cable TV renders unnecessary
- Wave catcher
- Roof attachment seen less often these days
- Item obviated by cable TV
- Common rooftop item, once
- Obsolescent roof topper
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 16, 2012
- USA Today - March 14, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Satellite dish ancestor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!