Clue: Satirist Sahl
We have 1 answer for the clue Satirist Sahl. See the results below.
- Cartoonist Walker
- Mad magazine cartoonist Drucker
- Comic Sahl
- "Beetle Bailey" creator Walker
- Humorist Sahl
- Cartoonist Walker or Drucker
- Satiric Sahl
- Voltaire's "La ___ de César"
- Death to le roi
- "Mad" cartoonist Drucker
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 17, 2014
- Washington Post - January 11, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - December 08, 2013
- LA Times - May 22, 2011
- USA Today - March 03, 2008
- Universal - January 28, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - June 18, 2006
- USA Today - December 21, 2005
- Washington Post - June 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Satirist Sahl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!