Clue: Saul's successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Saul's successor. See the results below.
- Michelangelo masterpiece
- Florentine art treasure
- Actor Soul of "Here Come the Brides"
- "Song to __" (Christopher Smart poem)
- __ Farragut, naval officer who said "Damn the torpedoes!"
- Florence attraction
- Biblical sling wielder
- Actor ___ Hyde Pierce
- Goliath's slayer
- Schwimmer of "Friends"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 01, 2005
- New York Times - October 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Saul's successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!