Clue: Saw with the grain
We have 1 answer for the clue Saw with the grain. See the results below.
- Come apart
- En-graved letters?
- Tombstone letters
- Saw in the direction of the grain
- Embarrassing sound, maybe
- Legendary sleeper
- Speed (through)
- Lay into
- Pants problem
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - October 14, 2011
- Washington Post - August 06, 2002
- New York Times - March 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Saw with the grain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!