Clue: Sawyer of ABC
We have 1 answer for the clue Sawyer of ABC. See the results below.
- "Cheers" character
- Steak ___ (flambéed dish)
- Steak ___
- Screen star Keaton
- Designer von Fürstenberg
- 1928 hit with the lyric "I'm in heaven when I see you smile"
- Photographer Arbus
- Sawyer or Keaton
- Journalist Sawyer
- "Cheers" regular
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 2009
- New York Times - October 11, 2001
- New York Times - April 25, 2001
- New York Times - December 01, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Sawyer of ABC that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!