Clue: Says a myth that's amiss?
We have 1 answer for the clue Says a myth that's amiss?. See the results below.
- Has speech difficulties
- Speech difficulties
- Sounds worked on by speech therapists
- Does a Sylvester impression
- Thpeakth like thith
- Is afflicted with sigmatism
- Does a Daffy Duck impression
- Mispronounces esses, maybe
- Speaks imperfectly
- Speaks like Sylvester
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Says a myth that's amiss? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!