Clue: Scandinavian saint
We have 2 answers for the clue Scandinavian saint. See the results below.
- Patron saint of Norway
- Canute's foe
- Minnesota's St. ___ College
- One of five Norwegian kings
- Norwegian king
- Elgar's "King ___"
- Norway's patron saint
- Norwegian saint
- King in an Elgar work
- Canute expelled him
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 08, 2014
- Washington Post - October 19, 2013
- LA Times - August 18, 2011
- LA Times - January 09, 2008
- Universal - June 16, 2007
- USA Today - September 22, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - March 26, 2006
- Washington Post - August 11, 2004
- Washington Post - July 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Scandinavian saint that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!