Clue: Schaffhausen's river
We have 1 answer for the clue Schaffhausen's river. See the results below.
- Kind of wine
- River through Switzerland
- German wine valley
- Lorelei's river
- River past Liechtenstein
- Main outlet
- Riesling wines are produced in its valley
- River straddled by Basel, Switzerland
- River that flows past more than 40 castles
- Lorelei's home
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Schaffhausen's river that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!