Clue: Sci-fi lip-reader
We have 1 answer for the clue Sci-fi lip-reader. See the results below.
- Hotspur's slayer
- Kubrick's "2001" mainframe
- Old-time Yankee great Chase
- Shakespearean prince
- "I'll Never Fall in Love Again" co-writer __ David
- Falstaff's prince
- "2001" mainframe
- Prince of Broadway
- "2001" computer
- 1940's Tigers All-Star Newhouser
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Sci-fi lip-reader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!