Clue: Seagoing: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Seagoing: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Of ships: Abbr.
- Ship-related: Abbr.
- Suffix with aqua
- Kind of mile: Abbr.
- Maritime: Abbr.
- Seagoing (abbr.)
- Suffix with cosmo-
- Marine: Abbr.
- Suffix with 27-Down
- Intl. __ mile
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 17, 2010
- Washington Post - December 06, 2007
- New York Times - November 11, 2007
- Washington Post - November 06, 2002
- New York Times - December 01, 1998
- New York Times - September 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Seagoing: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!