Clue: Seaport of New Guinea
We have 1 answer for the clue Seaport of New Guinea. See the results below.
- Papuan port in W.W. II fighting
- New Guinea port in W.W. II fighting
- Ka ___ (Hawaii's South Cape)
- Papua New Guinea port
- New Guinea port
- Pacific port where Amelia Earhart was last seen
- Game with attackmen
- Papua New Guinea city where Amelia Earhart was last seen
- Earhart's last known landing spot
- Papua New Guinea city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 16, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Seaport of New Guinea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!