Clue: Seat of Devonshire
We have 1 answer for the clue Seat of Devonshire. See the results below.
- Former capital of New Hampshire
- English cathedral city
- New Hampshire's capital during the Revolution
- New England prep school town
- Main city of Devon
- Duke of ___ in "Henry VI, Part 1"
- Revolutionary capital of New Hampshire
- Home of the Church of St. Peter
- Seat of Devon county, England
- Phillips ___ Academy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Seat of Devonshire that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!