Clue: Second-century pope
We have 1 answer for the clue Second-century pope. See the results below.
- First of 12 popes with a religious-sounding name
- Canonized 2nd-century pope
- Pope between Hyginus and Anicetus
- First of 12 popes
- Ninth successor of St. Peter
- Early pope
- Sainted second-century pope
- Sainted pope
- First of twelve popes
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - April 11, 2008
- USA Today - May 10, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Second-century pope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!