Clue: Secretary of Labor Elaine
We have 1 answer for the clue Secretary of Labor Elaine. See the results below.
- ___ Phraya (Asian river)
- Bush Secretary of Labor Elaine
- Bush's Secretary of Labor
- Rosalind of "Star Trek" spin-offs
- Bush's secretary of labor Elaine
- First Asian-American Cabinet member
- Elaine ___, George W. Bush's only labor secretary
- French musician Manu
- Elaine ___, first female Asian-American cabinet member
- Rosalind of "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Secretary of Labor Elaine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!