Clue: Seer's challenge
We have 1 answer for the clue Seer's challenge. See the results below.
- Pilot's certification requirement
- You might say "E" at the beginning of it
- It might be given by an ophthalmologist
- Exam that's sight-specific?
- Driver's license requirement
- Driver's license prerequisite
- Snellen-chart procedure
- DMV ritual
- Seer's certification
- Requirement for a driver's license
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 04, 2014
- LA Times - May 06, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Seer's challenge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!