Clue: Self-defense art
We have 3 answers for the clue Self-defense art. See the results below.
- Literally, "art of softness"
- Self-defense technique
- Art developed by ancient samurai
- Japanese defense system
- Technique of ancient samurai
- Martial art emphasizing throws
- Martial art
- "Soft art" of the samurai
- Japanese wrestling
- Sport practiced in white attire
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 31, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 20, 2007
- New York Times - January 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Self-defense art that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!