Clue: Sen. Roth created one
We have 1 answer for the clue Sen. Roth created one. See the results below.
- Tax-deferred plan, for short
- Author Levin
- "Cybill" character
- Keogh relative
- Provider of support, for short
- A C.P.A. might recommend one
- Money for an A.A.R.P. member
- Rhymester Gershwin
- Investment vehicle, for short
- Money put aside, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sen. Roth created one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!