Clue: Senate gofers
We have 2 answers for the clue Senate gofers. See the results below.
- Capitol Hill gofers
- Beeper calls
- Legislative aides
- Book collection
- Buzzes, say
- 17- and 65-Across, and 10- and 25-Down
- House gofers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 01, 2010
- Netword - September 30, 2007
- Washington Post - June 12, 2006
- Washington Post - April 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Senate gofers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!