Clue: Senator of 1967 censure
We have 1 answer for the clue Senator of 1967 censure. See the results below.
- Connecticut Senator
- Longtime Connecticut senator
- Connecticut senator Christopher
- Georgia Tech football coaching great Bobby
- Connecticut senator Chris
- "Mark Trail" cartoonist Ed
- Longtime Connecticut Senator Christopher
- Legendary Georgia Tech coach Bobby
- Romance novelist Christina
- Longtime publisher __, Mead and Company
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Senator of 1967 censure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!