Clue: Senator succeeded by Cleland
We have 1 answer for the clue Senator succeeded by Cleland. See the results below.
- Georgia Senator until 1997
- Former Senate Armed Services Committee chairman
- "Cats" director Trevor
- Ex-senator Sam of Georgia
- Former Georgia senator
- "Cats" director Trevor ___
- Former Georgia senator Sam
- Ex-Senator from Georgia
- Trevor who directed "Cats"
- Georgia Tech's Sam ___ School of International Affairs
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Senator succeeded by Cleland that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!