Clue: Send headlong
We have 1 answer for the clue Send headlong. See the results below.
- Exciting experience, in slang
- Kind of wire
- Dancer's woe
- Come close to taking a fall journey (4)
- Suffer a public embarrassment, maybe
- Fall preceder, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 10, 2011
- USA Today - January 13, 2011
- Washington Post - May 29, 2002
- New York Times - April 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Send headlong that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!