Clue: Sentence in a script
We have 1 answer for the clue Sentence in a script. See the results below.
- "You come here often?" e.g.
- Betting odds
- Pickup shtick?
- Field of work
- Unemployment office sight
- Help from a lifeguard
- Hot __ (24-hour phone service, maybe)
Last Seen In:
- Netword - December 13, 2016
- USA Today - October 12, 2016
- Washington Post - August 29, 2012
- Washington Post - March 01, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Sentence in a script that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!