Clue: Sentence units
We have 3 answers for the clue Sentence units. See the results below.
- "Dog __" (Günter Grass novel)
- Sophomore and junior, e.g.
- Freshman, sophomore, etc.
- Millennium makeup
- Orbital periods
- A dog's age
- Quite a while
- Long time
- 2001 and 2010
- A long time
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 01, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - May 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 06, 2011
- New York Times - June 02, 2009
- New York Times - January 06, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Sentence units that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!