Clue: Sentimental song
We have 1 answer for the clue Sentimental song. See the results below.
- "Ode to Billie Joe," e.g.
- "The Foggy, Foggy Dew," for one
- "The ___ of Reading Gaol" (Wilde poem)
- Love song
- "The ___ of the Green Berets" (1966 #1 song)
- Minstrel's song
- Romantic song
- Songfest offering
- Minstrel's number
- Irving Berlin's "Always," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 17, 2005
- New York Times - December 19, 2004
- Washington Post - December 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Sentimental song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!