Clue: Señor's emphatic yes
We have 1 answer for the clue Señor's emphatic yes. See the results below.
- Asunción assent
- Pedro's affirmative
- Enthusiastic reply in Mexico
- Reply to a señor
- Part of a Mexican-American accord?
- Emphatic aprobación
- No-no's opposite?
- Spanish "ayes"
- Emphatic assent
- Spanish ayes
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 17, 2003
- New York Times - February 10, 2003
- New York Times - April 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Señor's emphatic yes that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!