Clue: Serenades the moon
We have 2 answers for the clue Serenades the moon. See the results below.
- Certain horses
- Cargo areas
- Seattle Slew and others
- Seabiscuit and Citation, e.g.
- Howls like a dog
- Cries like a wolf
- Dark horses
- Raises a howl
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 08, 2013
- Wall Street Journal - January 11, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 11, 2012
- Netword - May 26, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 14, 2010
- New York Times - March 24, 2010
- Netword - August 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Serenades the moon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!