Clue: Serpentine swimmer
We have 1 answer for the clue Serpentine swimmer. See the results below.
- Sushi order
- Long fish
- Migratory fish
- Slippery one
- Underwater cave dweller
- Pike ___
- Sushi bar order
- Sniggler's wriggler
- It can be shocking
- Moray, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 22, 2011
- USA Today - December 31, 2009
- Netword - May 17, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2008
- USA Today - March 24, 2008
- New York Sun - April 11, 2005
- USA Today - October 21, 2004
- Washington Post - December 20, 2001
- Washington Post - August 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Serpentine swimmer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!