Clue: Set one's sights
We have 3 answers for the clue Set one's sights. See the results below.
- Saw the sights?
- Prepared to fire
- Readied the bow
- Pointed a pistol
- Had an eye (to)
- About to be fired, perhaps
- Like guns
- Trained, as a firearm
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 15, 2011
- Netword - September 24, 2009
- New York Times - July 01, 2008
- New York Times - May 31, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 14, 2004
- Washington Post - June 21, 2004
- USA Today - July 28, 2003
- Washington Post - July 08, 2003
- New York Times - March 25, 2003
- Washington Post - November 21, 2001
- Washington Post - September 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Set one's sights that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!