Clue: Setting for William Tell
We have 1 answer for the clue Setting for William Tell. See the results below.
- Its capital is Altdorf
- Geller with paranormal powers
- Altdorf is its capital
- Spoon-bender Geller
- Scene of the William Tell legend
- One of the Four Forest Cantons
- Switzerland's Bay of ___
- That Geller feller
- Where the Reuss River originates
- William Tell's home
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Setting for William Tell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!