Clue: Settles in
We have 2 answers for the clue Settles in. See the results below.
- Cardinal points?
- Puts one within another
- Homes for hatchlings
- Branch headquarters?
- Settles down
- Crows' homes
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 05, 2012
- Netword - November 15, 2012
- LA Times - March 18, 2011
- Washington Post - January 12, 2010
- LA Times - October 19, 2008
- LA Times - June 27, 2008
- New York Times - March 14, 2007
- New York Times - May 20, 2005
- New York Times - April 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Settles in that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!