Clue: Seven-time N.L. batting champ
We have 1 answer for the clue Seven-time N.L. batting champ. See the results below.
- < Player with this retired number
- Cardinal Stan who won seven batting titles in the '40s and '50s
- Stan "The Man" of baseball
- Baseball great Stan
- Slugger Stan
- Legendary Cardinal
- St. Louis baseball great
- Cardinal hall of famer Stan
- Cardinals great Stan
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 23, 2011
- New York Times - May 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Seven-time N.L. batting champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!