Clue: Severe disrepute
We have 2 answers for the clue Severe disrepute. See the results below.
- Odious reputation
- Worse than a bad reputation
- "A date which will live in ___": FDR
- Word used by FDR, 12/8/41
- Where 12/7/41 lives?
- "A day that will live in ---"
- Extreme dishonor
- Very bad reputation
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 31, 2016
- New York Times - August 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Severe disrepute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!