Clue: Severe setback
We have 2 answers for the clue Severe setback. See the results below.
- Joe ___
- Hard punch
- Throw away
- With 43-Across, use bubble gum?
- __ hot and cold (vacillate)
- Big storm
- Totally botch
- Ruin big-time
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - May 22, 2015
- USA Today - February 01, 2008
- LA Times - March 11, 2007
- New York Times - July 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Severe setback that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!