Clue: Shah Pahlavi
We have 1 answer for the clue Shah Pahlavi. See the results below.
- Shah ___ Pahlavi
- Iran's ___ Shah Pahlavi
- ___ Pahlavi, former shah
- "No god but God" author ___ Aslan
- Former shah ___ Pahlavi
- ___ Pahlevi, last shah of Iran
- Name associated with 6-Across
- ___ Pahlavi (former Shah of Iran)
- Tony-winning playwright for "Art" and "God of Carnage"
- ___ Pahlavi (former shah of Iran)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 04, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - December 17, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 04, 2006
- USA Today - March 03, 2005
- New York Times - April 13, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Shah Pahlavi that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!