Clue: "Shakespeare in Love" Oscar winner
We have 3 answers for the clue "Shakespeare in Love" Oscar winner. See the results below.
- Oscar winner as Queen Elizabeth
- Judi of 'Iris'
- Judi of 'Chocolat'
- Actress Judi
- 'Wetherby' actress Judi
- Dame Judi of film
- "Notes on a Scandal" Best Actress nominee
- "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" actress
- Costar of eight Bond films
- Best Actress nominee for "Philomena," 2013
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 18, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 14, 2006
- New York Times - September 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Shakespeare in Love" Oscar winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!