Clue: Shakespeare, the Bard of ___
We have 1 answer for the clue Shakespeare, the Bard of ___. See the results below.
- Stratford's river
- Door-to-door cosmetics company
- "Sweet Swan of ___!": Jonson
- Bard's river
- Frequent caller?
- River at Bristol
- (Ding-dong) "___ calling"
- View from Stratford
- Bath's county
- Big name in cosmetics
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 30, 2015
- Washington Post - June 01, 2009
- New York Times - May 24, 2004
- New York Times - September 17, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Shakespeare, the Bard of ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!