We have 4 answers for the clue Sharp-___. See the results below.
- Nipped, with "out"
- Word with hard or hook
- Word with sharp or shovel
- Pried (into)
- Snooped (about)
- Beat (out)
- Nudged, dog-style
- Just beat (out)
- Snooped (around)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - January 18, 2015
- New York Times - January 08, 2013
- Netword - August 20, 2011
- New York Times - October 13, 2001
- New York Times - September 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sharp-___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!