Clue: "Sharp Dressed Man" band
We have 1 answer for the clue "Sharp Dressed Man" band. See the results below.
- The "Little Ol' Band From Texas"
- "Legs" rock trio
- Strangely, Frank Beard is its only beardless member
- Alphabetically last top 40 rock artist
- Alphabetically last Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
- Band with the 1984 hit "Legs"
- Band with two beards and a Beard
- "Cheap Sunglasses" band
- "Velcro Fly" band
- "Legs" rock band
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 23, 2009
- New York Times - October 22, 2002
- New York Times - August 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Sharp Dressed Man" band that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!