Clue: Shawnee tribe adoptee
We have 1 answer for the clue Shawnee tribe adoptee. See the results below.
- Kentucky county
- Honorary Shawnee
- County name in eight, mainly Midwest, states
- Wilderness Road blazer
- Hero after whom eight U.S. counties are named
- Daniel with a coonskin cap
- Trailblazing Daniel
- Pat or Daniel
- Trailblazer Daniel
- ___ Dam on the Tennessee River
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Shawnee tribe adoptee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!