Clue: She, in Cherbourg
We have 1 answer for the clue She, in Cherbourg. See the results below.
- Vogue rival
- Glamour rival
- Word for a madame
- George Sand's "___ et lui"
- Model Macpherson
- Colleague of Claudia and Naomi
- First name in supermodeldom
- Popular fashion magazine
- Stylish magazine
- Female in France
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 26, 2010
- Washington Post - July 02, 2005
- New York Times - May 23, 2005
- Washington Post - October 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue She, in Cherbourg that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!