Clue: She loved Hamlet
We have 1 answer for the clue She loved Hamlet. See the results below.
- "Good night, sweet ladies. Good night, good night" speaker
- Tragic figure in "Hamlet"
- "Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind" speaker
- "O, what a noble mind is here o'erthrown!" speaker, in Shakespeare
- Laertes's sister, in "Hamlet"
- Laertes' sister
- Daughter of Polonius
- "Hamlet" flower carrier
- Her drowning is reported in Act IV
- Hamlet's love
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 20, 2012
Found an answer for the clue She loved Hamlet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!