Clue: Sheik's bevy
We have 1 answer for the clue Sheik's bevy. See the results below.
- Quarters in a sultan's palace
- Women's group?
- Part of some palaces
- Sultan's ladies
- Private sector?
- Ladies’ room?
- Women's group, of a sort
- Part of a Mideast palace
- Scheherazade's milieu
- Polygamist's pride
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 22, 2015
- Universal - April 04, 2015
- Washington Post - September 16, 2014
- USA Today - July 18, 2014
- Netword - September 05, 2005
- New York Times - March 14, 2005
- New York Times - April 16, 2001
- New York Times - October 04, 1999
- New York Times - December 02, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Sheik's bevy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!